Oreo Cheese Ogura Cake 奥利奥芝士蛋糕

Oreo Cheese Ogura Cake 奥利奥芝士蛋糕

I used to only love heavy cheesecake, the smooth and creamy type, thick enough to be decadent, with crunchy graham cracker crust at the bottom. I was always able to finish off a whole huge slice by myself, and I remember myself feeling so proud of it!

Nowadays I love my waistline ( yes I am glad that I can still find it, thanks to the occasional stomach crunch that I am doing) more, so I started to appreciate light cheesecake, so light and that you can only taste a hint of cheese when you bite down the airy cottony cake. Less guilt too, well at least for me.

Cake baked in water bath tend to be more moist, which I think is the optimal texture for cheesecake. Adding oreo in the cake allow more depth in the flavor and every bite into the oreo crumbs is a pleasant surprise!


Oreo Cheese Ogura Cake
Make on 8"x8"cake

Ingredients
A
  • 120g cream cheese
  • 100ml milk
  • 100g butter
B
  • 6 egg yolks
  • 100g cake flour
C
  • 6 egg whites
  • 100g caster sugar
D
  • 30g crumbled oreo
Cooking Directions
  1. Over gentle heat, melt ingredients A.
  2. Add in egg yolks and sift in cake flour. Mix until just combined.
  3. Whip egg whites while adding in caster sugar in 3 stages. Whip until stiff.
  4. Take 1/3 of the meringue and mix well with egg yolks mixture.
  5. Pour all the egg yolk mixture, together with oreo into meringue and mix until just combined.
  6. Bake at preheated oven, with water bath, at 160C for 60-80 minutes
奥利奥芝士蛋糕
做8“x 8”蛋糕
配料
A
  • 120克奶油奶酪
  • 100毫升奶
  • 100克牛油
B
  • 6个蛋黄
  • 100克蛋糕粉
C
  • 6个蛋清
  • 100克砂糖
D
  • 30克奥利奥,压碎
做法
  1. 用文火,熔材料A.
  2. 加入蛋黄,筛入低筋面粉。混合直到刚刚结合。
  3. 蛋清打到发泡,细砂糖分3次加入,打到硬性发泡。
  4. 拿1/3的蛋白霜,与蛋黄糊拌匀。
  5. 把所有的蛋黄糊倒入蛋白霜,再加上奥利奥,搅拌直到刚刚结合。
  6. 在已预热的烤箱,用水浴法,在160℃下烤60-80分钟。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...