Chinese Fried Sauce Noodle 炸酱面

Chinese Fried Sauce Noodle 炸酱面

Zha Jiang Mian, or fried sauce noodle, is one of my favorite food during school days. It is an inexpensive, simple yet delicious meal, and often time we made extra meat sauce so that  it can be heated up easily and make a convenient quick meal afterwards.

As far as I remember, there was a decent Chinese food stall in my school canteen. The food portion was big, but I never had a problem finishing a big bowl of their zha jiang mian. Despite it sounded like a weird combination, I especially love to add their peanut sauce (which was meant for steamboat) in my noodle, its nutty fragrance goes surprisingly well with the meat sauce!

Whenever I had a longer lunch break, I would travel from a faculty to another just to have a taste of their noodle. However, something happened after I graduated. I didn't get the full story but I heard that they were closed down due to misuse of washing machine with their food! Erm.. washing machine for food?! Guess I better not to find out, at the very least, I could still retain my fond memories of them...

Now fast forward the time, gone are those days that I could finish a big bowl of zha jiang mian. With my current appetite, that big bowl of noodle is enough to feed me a whole day! So I make my own based on my portion, and surely I don't need a washing machine to do that!


Chinese Fried Sauce Noodle / Zha Jiang Mian

Ingredients

Main
  • 250g minced pork
  • 3 garlic, chopped
  • 2 slice ginger, grated
  • 1 spring onion, chopped
  • 2.5 tbsp sweetened soy bean paste / Hoi Sin Sauce
  • 2.5 tbsp ABC Kicap Manis /dark sweet sauce
  • 1 tbsp taucu /salted soy bean paste
  • 3 tbsp oil
  • 2 tbsp cooking wine
  • 400g noodle (eggless), cooked as per instruction on package
Garnish
  • 1 cucumber, julienned
  • 1 carrot, julienned
Cooking Directions
  1. In a pan, heat oil and stir fry garlic and ginger.
  2. Add in sweetened soy bean paste, ABC kecap manis and taucu.
  3. Add in spring onion, minced meat, and cooking wine.
  4. Stir fry until the sauce thicken and the meat is cooked.
  5. Pour the meat sauce on noodle, garnish with cucumber and carrot.
Subscribe now to receive the recipes in your inbox so that you won't miss out any recipe!

Follow Me on Facebook and Pinterest

炸酱面
3-4人份

材料

主材料
  • 250克猪肉剁碎
  • 3瓣大蒜,切碎
  • 2片姜,切碎
  • 1葱,切碎
  • 2.5汤匙甜面酱
  • 2.5汤匙ABC黑甜酱
  • 1汤匙豆酱
  • 3大匙油
  • 2汤匙料酒
  • 400克面条,按照包装指令煮熟
装饰
  • 1根黄瓜,切丝
  • 1根胡萝卜,切丝

做法
  • 锅里热油,炒香大蒜和姜。
  • 加入甜面酱,甜酱,和豆酱。
  • 加入葱段,肉末,和料酒。
  • 翻炒直到肉煮熟,收汁。
  • 面条放入碗里,倒入肉酱,配上黄瓜和胡萝卜。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...